We are walking to school!! Now, guess why??
Because we sold our car!! We sold it fast (huge blessing), and no wonder. Look how gorgeous it was. I did love it. It was pretty much perfect. But you know what was even more perfect? Selling it, which enabled us to pay off a bill that I REALLY wanted to pay off (huge blessing). So there will be a few sacrifices. Namely, I will have NO CAR! But hopefully only for a few days. My Volkswagen (huge blessing), that you can kind of see in the picture above, currently won't start. But I am looking at that as a temporary problem. We have 2 neighbors that are familiar with Volkswagen's that have said they will help us fix it (huge blessing). And even if it doesn't get fixed, as mentioned above, we can still walk to school (huge blessing)! Which I was actually totally okay with until this morning when I realized it took an entire hour to walk there and back!! That is two hours round-trip a day! But still a blessing, and completely worth it.
9 comments:
I can take your kids to school so you don't have to walk! The only thing that would suck for you is that you would have to watch my baby so they would all fit but let me know because it is no big deal.
WOW!!!! That was super fast! Get that bug running and come pick me up some night!!!
At least it is great exercise! If you need a rest stop you can stop at our house. :)
Hooray for lots of blessings!
You got your wish! Glad it sold!
way to look at the huge blessings! You will look awesome driving around in that bug! My parents drove a convertible bug with FIVE children riding around in it...that was of course before anyone used seat belts or car seats or anything!
Wow! We wondered where your car was. Al said he saw you in Eric's at FNE. I would LOVE to get rid of our car payments, but that won't happen for a few more years. Darn!
I think you need to get that car fixed ASAP! One hour each way? That is impressive
Oh Sarah, that stinks! If you're in a pinch just call, we are usually just hanging out and we'd love to help!
Post a Comment