Sunday, August 15, 2010

12 X 12 - August 2010

I could not sleep the night before, so by the time I woke up Thursday morning it was 9:55 a.m.!


After I drug myself out of bed, we went swimming.


Notice my cool McClellan bag. I used to always carry around my swimming towels in a plastic garbage bag, until Rachael gave me this bag for my birthday.


2 of my blue eyed kids.


Lathering up with sun-screen.


Sade's always stays close by in the pool.


After getting home, and after my shower, I continued my Book Of Mormon reading. We (The Young Women) are reading it during the month of August. I am happy to report I am all caught up.


While reading Jackson played with Bakugan's on my bed.


And Megan fell asleep on the couch. HIGHLY UNUSUAL!


I did a little blogging later on in the afternoon.


Then made dinner.


The kids had their nightly Otter-Pop. Strangely they all chose green.


Also, strangely, they were all wearing green! Low-key, enjoyable summer day.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

How funny that they were all wearing green...looked like St Paddy's day for a moment!
I am jealous that you slept until 10am! Crazy!!! I really don't think I would be able to do it....even given the chance...lately I have been up around 5:45! It sucks!
Only 2 more weeks of these lazy days of summer! :(

Autumn said...

I love the green and the green!! I am also glad you got caught up on your reading!! We are trying to do the same for our challenge.