1. I had to return an unfortunate D.I. purchase (picture a Bohemian style, all-white dress that made me look pregnant), and exchanged it for this cool red swimming shirt for Jackson. Since Jackson has insisted on wearing swimming shirts all summer long, it was a major score.
2. After the D.I. we went to our last summer swimming date.
3. It was also back-to-school night. I am more than happy to report that both Megan and Jackson's teachers were very upbeat and kind. Major pluses in my book.
Holding hands with Jackson was surprisingly initiated by Sadie.
4. We had dinner at Chipotle. As of last month they now have kids meals, and I find the trays they put them on adorable.
5. After dinner I rushed over to spend a little time with the Young Women at a Pride and Prejudice Party!
Unfortunately I couldn't stay for long because Eric had a soccer game, and I had to wait at home for our special guests to arrive.
6. They finally did around 9:30.
Eric's brother and his girlfriend, Mallory.
My kids didn't make it to bed until quite late, which has made Sade's beyond ornery today. In fact she just finished a 45-minute non-stop crying session, that finally ended with her falling asleep. Hallelujah!!
2 comments:
ahhh, Mr. Darcy, sigh...
Busy Busy!! I remember you said on Friday that you were busy! Glad you squeezed in a last swim day! That was a raging party!!!
Post a Comment