Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Of School

Another first day of school!!! We got the backpacks ready the night before. I need to remember to bring the school supplies with me on back to school night. They were so heavy!


Jackson started first grade!


He is such a snacker I was worried how he would make it through the whole day without eating every hour. He made it, but did tell me his favorite part of the day was lunch. He also enjoyed P.E. and playing with his friends at recess.


Eric got home right in time to drop the kids off. He had been working all night, and worked all day today. He will be doing that again tomorrow, and then flying to Utah to do more work out there. I do not understand how he does it, but I am grateful  he can.
 
Megan started 5th grade!


She said everything about her day was great! Loved her teacher, loved her class, loved all her subjects. Didn't have one negative.


It was an adjustment just having Sadie home with me all day, but my house stayed remarkably clean!

4 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

They look SO GROWN UP! Hope they have a great school year!

The Hardy's said...

We took our school supplies on back to school night. Definitely the way to go. So glad the 1st day went well for Megan and Jackson. :)

Rachael said...

I have to say I am sooo lonely without them!!! But you are right...the house did stay clean! That was a plus! We need to get together so we aren't bored out of our minds!!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, maybe it's Jackson's haircut, he looks so grown up all of a sudden! That first day is the most stressful, I'm so glad it went well!