We had awesome views.
Our first full day there, we of course went to Bear Lake. The kids played, Eric played, I floated on a raft and got sunburned!
It ended up being too much for little Sade. Soon after we arrived she asked to lay down on the blanket to take her nap.
After quite a few hours at the beach we went to check out the Minnetonka Cave. The cave is comprised of 9 rooms. You get to these 9 rooms by walking up and down over 400 steps! Oh and did I mention that they are 40 degrees all year long? Luckily we all brought our warm clothes.
It is a 2 hour tour led by a guide.
One of the nice things about going with Eric's family is that there is always an uncle, aunt, or grandparent to hold a hand, or put someone on their shoulders.
I needed that extra help with Sadie after about the 200th stair.
2 comments:
We went to Bear Lake about 12 years ago and it was so much fun! I really want to go again! The caves look fun too...although I don't think I would want to do it with a toddler!
Great pictures Sarah!! We miss everyone!! Now you must post them on FB so I can steal some of them.
Post a Comment