Apparently I am obsessed with buying sour cream. At the grocery store I always think to myself, "I'm sure were almost out of sour cream." But guess what? Were not. No, we have four unused containers in our fridge. One of which is already expired. It would probably be a good thing if I was obsessively buying canned vegetables or flour. But sour cream? Really, how long could we last on that?

A few months ago I went through this same strange obsessive
phenomenon with salsa. I finally put the
kibosh on it, when we reached 6 bottles.
5 comments:
Thank you for your confession - at least I'M not the only one. I feel so much better. Whew!
I do the same thing but usually only have 2 in my fridge. Erin just gave me a recipe that I had at her house today and it calls for 1 tub of sour cream. I will email you to recipe!
I do the same thing with taco seasoning :-) Of course the other night when we planned on making taco soup, we totally didn't have any. So, I say, Stock Up!
Our problem right now is milk. We have 6 in the fridge and one expires today. We have been drinking chocolate milk all day long! Tyson would be in heaven with all that sour cream, he would eat it out of the container with a spoon if I let him!
same obsession....let's start a support group!
Post a Comment