At 2
She calls church Hola (as in the Spanish word for hello).
When she sees something she likes she will say, "Ohhhh. Nice mom."She copies nearly everything Megan and Jackson say. It is like having a constant echo.
She eats everything!
She still fits in the sink.She loves to give Eskimo and butterfly kisses.
She insists on trying to climb into her crib herself every single day, even though she can't do it without help.
She only counts in Spanish.
She is already computer literate.She likes to have her back rubbed before bed.
She says "Holy Cow", in the correct context.
She is very good about saying please, thank you, excuse me and bless you.
Her middle name should be fearless (except of course when it comes to bugs).She loves, and I mean loves, to talk on the phone.
She likes to have her clothes off. As soon as we get home she is pulling off her shoes, socks, pants and shirt.
She enjoys having her hair done.She is always helping in the kitchen. As soon as I start cooking she pulls a chair over and "helps."
She now loves Dora The Explorer, and Ernie from Sesame Street.
She sleeps with a tiny duck that she calls "Ducky, Ducky."
11 comments:
Oh these pictures!!! Adorable! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! What a precious little angel! Happy Birthday Sadie Lady!!!
so so cute! Happy Birthday Sadie!
You forgot to mention that she looks just like YOU....beautiful! Happy Birthday Sadie girl.
I cannot believe she is 2! Crazy! She is such a cutie! Love that she calls church Hola.
Happy Birthday Sadie! What a cute girl!! I love that she only counts in Spanish, very funny :)
Are you sure she's only 2, she looks so grown up! She is so fun to have in nursery! Happy Birthday Sadie!
What a sweet post. I have always thought she was darling, now all those fun facts you mentioned about her I think she is even more darling.
Such cute pictures! And the one where she is standing on Eric's hand, I would pass out! What a cutie.
And she is as cute as a button! happy birthday!
I love the first picture. Soo darn cute!! Looks like you all have been having a grand time. Good to see everyone happy!!
Happy Birthday Sadie! I love her skirt- where did you get it? Looks like something from etsy.
Post a Comment