Today it was Jackson's turn to be Scotty's Citizen Of The Month!

He was quite excited about it, and at breakfast today kept saying, "I can't believe I am student of the month." Well I can believe it, because Jackson is a good student, a good friend, responsible, caring, fun, and a very hard worker.

Getting ready to accept his award.
Chillin' with his fellow January honorees.
Posin' with his Principal Mrs.
Popolo. He also was able to have pizza and chocolate milk with her for lunch.

As soon as we got home, Jackson asked me if I wanted to go out to the car right then to put the bumper sticker on it! I told him to ask Daddy. Don't you think it would look much better on Eric's truck?
4 comments:
Definitely better on dads truck!!!! They need to make them like magnets so you can remove them easily!!!
Congrats Jackson!!!!
Yay, Congratulations Jackson! I am so proud of you!!! :)
Way to go Jackson! Yes the bumper sticker belongs on Dad's truck. I agree they need to be magnets!
I said the same thing to Madison about the sticker. lol. I would LOVE to see Aaron put that on his Mustang.
Post a Comment