I LOVE her curls! Wish my girls had those. I can't believe how long it is too. Also, I think i have you beat on the sour cream. That same day before I read your post I cleaned the fridge and I have 6 tubs of sour cream! lol
Does your hair do this? She must get this from Grandma McClellan although you wouldn't know cuz she straightens her hair. Beautiful curls!!And sooo long!!
9 comments:
I LOVE her curls! Wish my girls had those. I can't believe how long it is too. Also, I think i have you beat on the sour cream. That same day before I read your post I cleaned the fridge and I have 6 tubs of sour cream! lol
I am so jealous! I was hoping that atleast one of my girls would have curls like that! I'm hoping as they grow the curl will eventually come!
oh how pretty! love those ringlets!
Does your hair do this? She must get this from Grandma McClellan although you wouldn't know cuz she straightens her hair. Beautiful curls!!And sooo long!!
Yeah for not cutting! I have been getting a ton of pressure to cut Taylor's but I refuse. What fun curls!!
Love the ringlets!
I'm so jealous!
That is exactly what Emma's hair looked like when she was little. Love it and will forever be jealous of it!!
I love the curls...good for you for not cutting them!!!
Post a Comment