A typical Tuesday.

While Megan and Jackson were getting ready. Sadie pushed around her two favorite Elmo dolls in her stroller. We then headed off to school. Megan has Student Council on Tuesday mornings, so we have to leave earlier than usual. We drop her off, and then Jackson, Sadie and I wait in the car until it is time for Jackson to go in. Sadie and I came back home, and then headed out to do some grocery shopping.

Check out Sadie's new cute and adorable cowboy boots I picked up at the D.I. for $3!!

I don't have cart seated children. Meaning, not one of my children has ever enjoyed sitting in a grocery cart. Miss Sade is no exception. She enjoys wandering the aisles, picking up various "treasures" (like garbage, used candy, etc.)

We picked Jackson up from Kindergarten, and the kids emptied out the grocery sacks.

During Sadie's nap Jackson worked on his homework. I also have children, who do not like sitting in chairs. They would rather stand on them, or sit on the table, as you can see from Jackson.

His homework required me to sit next to him to explain it.

We managed to have some fun.

After we picked Megan up from school, they turned on the
Wii.

Per usual, Sadie helped make dinner. We had salmon pasta. I have been wanting to try it for months, but Eric is allergic to salmon, so it had been placed on the
backburner. But since he is out of town, we delved in, and we all quite enjoyed it. That's right, we ALL quite enjoyed it. Now I have quite possibly two of the pickiest eaters on the planet (Megan and Jackson). Yet, they both enjoy salmon, which is highly ironic, since it is the one thing that Eric can't eat.
Oy Vey!

After dinner, Megan did some MORE homework.

And then we played
Rummikub.

Megan and Jackson headed off to bed, and Sadie and I cuddled on the couch and read some books.
6 comments:
I love your 12x12s! Thanks for the little peek into your daily routine :)
Okay - totally cute boots. Now she will have to come and try them out on a real horse (welcome anytime). And, I gotta know - when you were helping Jackson with his homework -Did you sit on the table with him? j/k
Oh the boots! Adorable!
I love reading your 12x12's! Glad you love the pasta...I love how easy it is! I need to put it back in my rotation of dinners!
need that recipe! big salmon lovers around here!
That salmon past sounds great. I love that none of your kids sit in chairs and that you always manage to have a picture of this too. I never liked to sit in chairs as a kid; kneel, squat, stand, anything but sit. I wonder why that is?
I am loving that first picture of Sadie. Rummikub is my favorite!
Post a Comment