Monday, December 21, 2009

Who Needs A Sleigh

This weekend our neighborhood Santa paid us a visit, and brought his 4 wheeler along. Really, who needs a sleigh when you have an all-terrain vehicle! It is just what Santa needs. I can't think of anything better to get him through all that snow. But... I am sure it is much harder to fly and it seems to have a lot less space for gifts. Such a quandary. It is a good thing Santa is magic, and doesn't have to worry about these things.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

That is hilarious! Does he come every year? Who is he? and where was Sadie?

Rachael said...

That is awesome!! I am jealous. Maybe we could hire him next year for our ward party!

bloodfamily said...

Santa is very cool! I bet alot of people were surprised to see him cruisin down your street. Your kids must have been good this year to get a special visit from Santa himself! Or maybe it was a last warning? j/k