Captain Crunch
2 Juice Boxes
4 Oreos
1 Sugar Cookie
2 Marshmallows
Cherry Jello
2 Chocolate Chip Cookies
M & M 's
Hot Chocolate
Gummy Bears
It's good Christmas time only comes once a year. But he was able to make loads of cool stuff, including this gingerbread house. I'm sure it almost makes up for his stomachache.
By the way, when I informed Jackson he didn't have to eat all of those things, he replied, rather condescendingly I might add, "Mom, That's what parties are: extra treaty."
4 comments:
Eli had 1 bite of dinner and said he didn't want anymore. He didn't even ask for his usual Go-gurt and Cheese stick b4 bed. I am thinking he some major junk today!
That Jackson! I try to forget how much junk I've had in one day. Too cute!
Extra Treaty is what the holidays are ALL about right?
That is too cute. Tyler's been chowing down on cookies and treats too :-)
Post a Comment