Sunday, December 20, 2009

English Influence

Megan remarked after seeing Sadie dressed for church, "Mom, she looks rather English today, doesn't she?"

I don't know about English, but the plaid definitely gives her a bit of an Irish lass look. If only she had the red hair. On further review, I suppose Scotland is a bit more famous for plaid, but the term Irish lass is just too cute not to use.

5 comments:

bloodfamily said...

I love, love plaid, and I am in love with her little ponies! She is quickly growing up into a cute little lass!

Rachael said...

Too cute...she is what makes me want a girl! Darn you Sadie!!!!

Cardalls said...

LOVE that dress! She is adorable! And LOVE the new family photo at the top..super cute!

Kellie DeMille said...

She did look adorable at church today! Be glad she's not a red head, she'll be happier without all the teasing!

Ralaina said...

"a bit English" so, so cute! I can't belive how fast the kids are growing up. Your family is beautiful. Love and miss you so much!