Monday, August 17, 2009

Wedged

My baby wears heels. And she is still a baby right? I can't bear her not to be. And they are not really heels, but rather wedges. But if they had baby heels, I might just buy them too.

Times have certainly changed when your 18 month old has higher heels than you had before you were 15.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Brooke Low said...

I thought I was okay with never having a girl but I am not! Those are the CUTEST shoes! Dresses are adorable too!

marie eldredge said...

Those look so cute on her little, chubby feet!

Kellie DeMille said...

Little girls shoes are the best. Taylor didn't wear shoes her whole first year and now brings them to us so she can wear them around the house.

bloodfamily said...

Awww...I am impressed that she can walk in those. I have a hard time walking barefoot. THen again I don't think that I am normal. So cute!

Jossie said...

That is why I am so excited about having a girl!

Ralaina said...

She is the cutest little thing ever!!! Those shoes are to die for!