It has been Jackson's true hearts desire to have a
HotWheels backpack to start Kindergarten. Unfortunately his mother has not been able to find one. Sure I could have found one on-line, but I was not organized enough to look and have it shipped here before school started! So I have been searching and searching all stores with no luck, until yesterday when something made me go to Ross. Now I never shop at Ross. I don't like it. I much prefer T.J.
Maxx (which I love with a passion). And what do you know, Jackson's Kindergarten dream came true. Staring right at us was this
HotWheels backpack. And guess how much it was?
$5.99. Seriously,
$5.99.

Also, today I felt like I saved some major money at Old Navy. Right now they have all kids jeans on sale for $10, so get off the computer and go right away before they sell out of all of the sizes. Plus I had a number of coupons. However, I found out that I could only use one coupon per transaction, but luckily had a really great cashier that didn't mind checking me out 3 different times. Check out all of the jeans, shorts, and khakis I got for $98.70. That is $8.97 an item. Not too shabby.
8 comments:
I am so glad you found the Hot Wheels backpack! SCORE! Also good job on the jeans! So are you all ready for school to start now?
Don't you love those successful shopping trips! Matthew misses the deadline for Kindergarten, but will make up for it with full day next year. Is it hard sending Jackson off to Kindergarten? Is the new Ross open on Deer Springs? What about the New Gold's Gym?
Wow, what a sale at Old Navy! I'm off...
Sarah you rock at shopping...you made a HAUL!!!
We just hit BOTH of those stores today! Landree tried on the jeans. I want her to get skinny jeans for her cute longer shirts. We tried on the wrong size and she was done. So I have to go back and just get more and then return! We found a clearance first day dress for her $5.99 and cute leopard ballet shoes $5.99. I think I scored for Ross. I can't believe Jackson is starting kindergarten! Is the school still uniform?
Brooke: I am having a terrible time sending Jackson off to Kindergarten. I might break down at any moment.
The Gold's Gym is open, but Ross is not.
Kerri: We are still uniform, but they can wear jeans, so I totally scored today.
Gotta love those Old Navy deals! I can't wait for the new Ross to open, another place to find good deals!
I am so jealous of your sales. All these shopping bargains are killing me. I am officially not a shopper anymore. This small town sucked it out of me. I can't get out or get to town, I miss all the sales, and I pay way to much when I do need to get something. This small town country life isn't all that it is cracked up to be when you are truly a shop-a-holic. (how do you spell that)
Post a Comment