Sunday, August 16, 2009

Matchy Matchy

There are not very many baby clothes or patterns that are also made to fit a 9 year old, therefore my two girls have never dressed alike. That is until today. You can't imagine how excited I was when two separate people (Rachael and Erin) gave me two identical dresses, in two separate sizes that fit both my girls. How I love hand-me-down clothes! Thank you Rachael and Erin!!!

And when you add a little boy into the mix, it gets even better.

6 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What cute dresses! I love dressing the kids in the same things I think it's priceless! Yeah for hand me downs!

bloodfamily said...

That is adorable - and what luck! I bet the girls really enjoyed it. You always have good taste when it comes to your girls - even when they don't match!

chercard said...

What cute dresses!

Kerri said...

Very cute dresses! I love dresses the girls alike. I figure I only have a few years of it so I take full advantage!

Rachael said...

You really need to go get some professional pictures taken of them. Jacksons shirt goes perfectly with them also! What a great coincidence!!

Jossie said...

I LOVE those Shabby Apple dresses!