Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jackson Said

We were cleaning up.

Jackson said: "Mom where do you want me to put these boob covers?"

He of course, was referring to bras, but I am rather fond of the term boob covers and may start using it.

9 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Priceless.....My niece called last night about the Glitter Toes, and Bart told me that she called about the Sparkle Feet. I love moments like these that just have to make you laugh!

Melissa Summers said...

I laughed out loud at that one. Hilarious.

Kellie DeMille said...

Too funny! I think we'll start calling them that as well. If the kids would stop using them as hats that would be nice as well.

Graham said...

So funny! For a long time Maddie thought my bra was my actual boobs and I just took them off every night. lol

Autumn said...

HAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA!! Kids are very creative!!

Rachael said...

That is funny! My mom always called them over the shoulder boulder holders. She now has Alexis calling them that!

Jossie said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love the things they say :-)

Cardalls said...

Hilarious!

The McClellan Family said...

It was so good to see you guys at the reunion. I laugh out loud at the "Jackson said" posts. He is so funny without trying to be.