Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun Mom?

Oh yeah! That's right! I'm a fun mom!

Did I mention I made them clean their rooms, before breaking out the paints. And the living room. And the hallways. And their bathroom. Maybe I'm not so much fun after all.

6 comments:

Melissa B said...

You are a fun mom. And don't worry, they only thing they will remember later on is that they got to paint once it was all done!

Melissa Summers said...

Look at you...letting your kids make a supervised mess. You rock!!

bloodfamily said...

I think that it is funny that your son has on an apron that only comes to the height of the table and you can totally see his shirt. But all joking aside I think you are a #1 Mom.

Rachael said...

So fun comes at a price with you huh? Well I do it to...I think its the only way we can get them to do what we want!

Brooke Low said...

I love bribery! I always thought you were a supermom.

Eric said...

You are the best MOM!