I totally forgot yesterday was August 12
th. That is until 2 in the afternoon, which in when these pictures start. For the record the morning started out very nicely, with a swim session at Rachael's house, followed by lunch, and then a nap for Sadie.
When I remembered it was the 12
th I decided to leave the computer to find out what the kids were up to.

No surprise that Jackson was playing
MarioKart.

But big surprise that I found Megan asleep on the couch. I guess she had still not recovered from vacation. I was really worried about her being able to sleep that night, but to my surprise it didn't take her long at all to fall asleep at bedtime. Thank goodness!

This was taken when I went in to get Sadie up from her nap. Isn't her hairdo fabulous? You too can get it if you add sunscreen, swim, and they go right to bed.

After her nap, it was showering time. Although she is not a fan of swimming, she is a fan of showering. She walks back and forth under the shower getting to all of her toys.

Due to swimming, blogging, and house cleaning, I too had missed my shower for the day. So this is me blow drying my hair at 4:30 p.m. I am just not the type of person who can go a day without showering or washing her hair.

While I was getting ready I saw Miss Sadie like this. I just love the back of her head. For the record she was sitting on this contraption that Megan was playing with in my room, and reading a book.

As I mentioned we had been on vacation, so I wanted to document my laundry pile. Seriously!

Jackson, Sadie and I dropped Megan off at Activity Days, and then headed over to Fresh & Easy. How I love Fresh & Easy. Look at all my organic produce and milk for
soooooo cheap.

Sadie and Jackson did have a not so healthy cinnamon role sample while we were there, as you can tell by the extreme amount of frosting covering Sadie's nose.

We then went to pick Megan up from Activity Days. Soon after this picture was taken Jackson Karate chopped Megan in the eye. He then said, "Megan I didn't mean to Karate chop you in the eye, I meant to Karate chop you in the forehead." Oh, that's better!

That night we had
Chipotle for dinner. I had been without if for a week, so I informed Eric that morning that we would definitely be having it for dinner that night. I have two obsessive soda guzzling children in my family and Sadie is one of them.

Lastly just a picture of Megan and Sadie right before bed. Megan was playing with this computer when Sadie decided she wanted it. She went and sat down on Megan's lap and then stole it away. We of course just laughed. This girl has no discipline in her life.
4 comments:
I am impressed that you had this much to document from 2pm on! My busy time is usually in the morning. I swear if I did this it would be 12 pictures of me at the computer working!
I love the 12x12's. I think they're great! Taylor is a soda guzzler, so it makes me feel better that Sadie is too.
Love the photo of your sunburn. And the pic of Sadie's hair - she is so cute that she can pull it off with no prob. If it were me, there would seriously be some children crying from the scaryness. I just can't seem to get on the wagon with this 12 x 12 thing - which I do think is a fabulous idea! You go Girl!!!
I have two soda guzzlers as well...my two youngest love "black sprite" and won't put up with root beer for a substitute. I'm a terrible mother :)
Post a Comment