
This weeks challenge:
I resolve to take more self-portraits with people I love.
What do you do when it is over 60 degrees in the middle of January? You spend as much time outside as you can. This past weekend we went and played and tennis.



On the way home my husband mentioned that we didn't get any pictures of me playing. I said, "No kidding, that's what always happens to us moms." Thank goodness I have SPT's, or I might never be in a picture again.
On the way home my husband mentioned that we didn't get any pictures of me playing. I said, "No kidding, that's what always happens to us moms." Thank goodness I have SPT's, or I might never be in a picture again.
17 comments:
your shadow spts are so fun! we've been having "family walks" in oh-nine. it's great to be doing that all together.
wish i could offer some thoughts on your pre-school situation. hope it all works out for the best!
What a cute blog you have! I really love your banner--you are a handsome couple--I'd only get a picture like that in my dreams!--Our family is very photogenically challenged!
I've always wanted to do a shadow family picture...what a perfect thing to do for this week's SPT.
Am so jealous of your weather, oh to be able to go out and play again. The shadow picture is great!
Cool photo...I love the glorious southwestern winter weather...we are lucky souls!
Great SPT Sarah...as always! So creative! I am slacking yet again this week!
I LOVE your shadow SPT...I'll have to try one someday.
I'm loving your weather too. How nice to be able to go outside and get some exercise as a family.
What a great picture! I'm so jealous of your sunshine and warm temps, too. I'm in the land-of-the-gray-skies-and-drizzle.
I love the shadow picture. January almost makes up for July in the southwest. Maybe?
Love the shadow pictures! I need to remember to try and take some of those too. Great job!
What a fun day!
love the shadows. i agree, without spts, id never be in the shot either!
Oh I love how you took "shadow" pics. They came out great!
It's true, SPT is a great way to make sure Moms are in the pictures. *I love your header picture.
I am so jealous of your weather. We are on wind chill alert today - I don't even know if I should leave the house.
Looks so fun! I love all of the pictures.
You aren't used to 60 degrees in January? Feels normal to me! :)
That shadow pic is so cool. I wish I could go outside and play in the middle of Jan! It's 10 degrees BELOW our here. I'm missing Vegas. Glad to see your enjoying the weather.
I love that you took your whole family out to play tennis! How fun! I agree, if I had 60 degree weather, I'd be outside too!
Post a Comment