
I am not a fan of Ketchup, or is it spelled catsup? I don't particularly mind eating it, but nothing grosses me out more than to see it piled on a plate. For example, seeing a big mound of it waiting for someone to dip a french fry in, or even worse seeing it smeared over a plate makes me sick. In fact I need to stop talking about it right now or I may throw-up.
In other news I have been completely engrossed in the books I have been reading lately. It is unusual that I would enjoy so many in a row, but I am not complaining. In fact I have neglected all household and motherly duties all day today just to read.
I am also in a looks rut. In other words, I feel completely and totally out of sorts with the way I have been looking lately. You will notice I have turned this picture of me black and white, because my skin has seen better days. I could also go on and on about my hair, and other parts, but I won't. Whoa is me.
Now I will move onto Eric.

He is doing much of the same. Being a great husband and father and working a lot. However I did mention to him the other day that I was going to put on my Facebook account, "Sarah is wondering why her husband has so many female friends." If anyone is reading this that doesn't know me well, I was just teasing him. I would also like to note that Eric went to bed last night at 10 o'clock. This never happens, so I have to document it.
Now for Megan,
She has finally lost another tooth. It is her first one in over a year. The tooth fairy did come, but I am curious to how much she leaves your children. If you could let me know, that would be great. I will also say that Megan confounds me, and will leave it at that.
Now for my Sadie,
And lastly, little Jackson.
Lastly, as Jackson said this morning:
Happy Martin loses his King day!
7 comments:
Happy Martin loses his king day to you too.
I just had to comment on Jackson's eyes! Whoa they are BEAUTIFUL!
Sarah in black and white or color you are beautiful, and you have some of the cutest kids! Hope you guys had a good Martin loser his king day
you inspired me to post a "ketchup" on all my family...not just me :) Jackson makes me laugh!
You make me laugh about the ketchup thing! As for the tooth fairy - she left $2. Sadie is adorable. I just love this photo of her and her little teeth! My boys didn't tell me all the "details" of school unless Mom had to take care of business! It's a guy thing....
Cute-creative post! All these pictures are adorable and you are the cutest thing as always but I know what you mean about something not being right on you...sometimes I look at myself and can't figure out what is wrong!
Oh Sarah!! What good bookas are you reading? I need a reading day!! As for the tooth fairy, she usually leaves 1$ at our house maybe our teeth are smaller. I don't know!! And as for boys I do not know why they do not like to talk especially about feelings. Brenden came home crying off the bus one day and it took forever for him to be ready to tell me. Glad you got down to the bottom of it though. He just be more like you and enjoys a more relaxing environment!!
Post a Comment