When Eric makes pancakes he takes shapes requests from the kids. Here are a few requests he has had lately.
Jackson tends to make crazy requests. Some of his most bazaar:

A spray bottle.

A man standing on his head.

Baby New Year. I have no idea what Baby New Year is, but apparently Jackson does and Eric did a pretty good job guessing, because Jackson was very happy with the final product.

Cars, of course.
Megan tends to ask for more traditional shapes like:

Mickey Mouse

Cats

Butterflies

Ice Cream Cones
Around Christmas we also had requests for:
Birds

Santa Claus
And lastly, I have no idea what this was supposed to be, but we all know what it looks like.
12 comments:
How fun is that. What kid wouldn't want breakfast with that special talent around? Way to go Eric! (I love the spray bottle) I was thinking granade, but then that would be MY kids!
That is hilarious! That last one must have been Sadies request...she needed a diaper change! We just got done having pancakes for breakfast!
I usually only do pink heart shaped pancakes for Valentines day and green shamrocks for...you know...that one holiday that is March 17th that has completely slipped my mind! Oh I have lost my mind again!
Those are the best!!! I have to admit that I have never before seen such great pancakes! I thought I was doing good with Mickey Mouse pancakes!
very impressive, are there scholarships for pancake art?
Impressive pancake making...the last one is a scream!
Wow! So cool! I think it's super funny that he requested a spray bottle and baby new year. So cute!
How does he even do that???
I didn't know that your husband was so talented. Maybe he should teach pancake art classes. I attempted the Mickey Mouse pancake before and it looked like Mickey was mangled in some horrible accident. I guess I will stick to my day job. :)
flippin awsome post, what a fun read! and i am SO impressed!
That's it! Next "fabulous friday" we will have to have Eric teach a class on pancake art! LOL Those are awesome!
Love the pancakes, you have a great tallent there and unlike alot of art it multitasks.:).
Hey I cant find your email could you send it to me please. Thanks
These pancake shapes are so great! I would have never thought of doing half of them but can't wait to try!!!
Post a Comment