Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend In Review

My Aunt and Grandma came down to St. George to visit my mom this weekend, and lucky for me they all decided to come and see me on Friday. We went out to lunch and had a nice, quick visit.

My Mom, Grandma and Aunt Deb

My Mom, Grandma, Me and Sadie

On Saturday, Rachael and I went to Great Harvest, picked up dinner, then took the kids to the temple for a picnic and to play. It was such a great night. The weather was absolutely perfect, we had a great dinner, the kids played all over the place, and Rachael and I had plenty of time to talk and hang out.

This is Jackson's hand on my leg. Jackson likes physical contact, and Eric and I have noticed that when he eats he almost always has one hand on Eric or I if we are sitting next to him.

In another year they will probably be able to scale the fence.

It got a little bit chilly (by Las Vegas standards) and I realized Sadie owns no warm clothes. Luckily Alexis shared her jacket.

Amazingly we were able to get at least one picture with all kids looking forward.

Then on Sunday we had another visitor. Eric's brother Todd was in town and stopped by to hang out with us for the afternoon.

Megan and Jackson love him, and happily he plays with them endlessly when he is here.

We were also able to get the outside of our house all decorated for Halloween. It was a busy weekend, just how I like it.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I am already craving Great Harvest again! It was fun...especially finding a place on the temple grounds to have Eli pee! Ah...the joys of a boy!

Melissa B said...

Nice, Rachael...

Looks like a fun weekend. The weather really was great. Does your brother-in-law's shirt say "Saddle This"? Funny.

rachel said...

What a busy weekend, but looks like so much fun! I'm loving your pumpkins in your tree!