All I have to say it that it is really too bad that women don't play professional football, because Megan could make us some serious money. I am amazed by her
athleticism, although I shouldn't be because Eric is her father. She caught almost every pass, her footballs spiral, and she even knew that if she puts her hand out in front of her, it helps her aim the ball. I of course never taught her this, but neither did Eric. She said it is just something she picked up after seeing it done!




I was also playing, but after my first throw Jackson informed me that the football I just threw was a "crazy duck." Eric explained to me that he meant lame duck, which apparently means you throw really badly and your football wobbles in the air. I guess the family can't count on me to bring in a big athletic contract.
5 comments:
Good for Megan! Unfortunately I don't think Alexis got either of our athleticism! Seriously...how did that happen!
Is it not FREEZING today! I haven't been able to warm up all day!
Impressive, even in still shots she looks athletic. She'd probably be a pretty good softball player since she can throw so well, which might get her through college for free!
So I don't know where else to reply to your comment-- Yes, the girls helping cook the meal helped. They both finished all of their food. Neither one are much meat eaters but they ate it all. We are looking into getting a kid friendly cookbook so they can help out more. I'll let you know how it goes!
That is so awesome! I love little athletic girls! Seriously, being athletic is one of the reasons Karl married me :-) He wanted his kids to have a chance :-)
Where does Jackson come up with this stuff. He is such a fun kid. When meggie gets older you will have to get her in Volleyball or Soccer. Must use that talent somewhere. We had a girl play football in Pee Wees but those boys are so rough. I would be afraid she would get hurt. Our weight limit goes to 120lbs. and those 30lb. kids just get creamed. Who knows, if she is fast she might avoid the hit all together. She seems like a girl who will let you know what she wants to do anyway!!
Post a Comment