Yet another way I have changed over the last 10 years: I now make jam. And it is good too.
This is the second year Rachael and I have made freezer jam, and I am amazed by how easy it is.
It went from this:





To this, in just a couple of hours. We did raspberry first, but next week it is strawberry's turn. Maybe in another 10 years I will be canning peaches, pears and pickles. You never know.
8 comments:
You're awesome :-) Not sure if that is a talent I will ever learn. Hey, I have your birthday present...sorry it's so late! I'll try to swing it by today or tomorrow. Love ya!
You are amazing! I don't know if I would ever accomplish making my own jam. How do you find all the time with 3 kids?
I have on my list of things to do today:
Darn socks
Mend hems on dresses
Finish doilies to place under laterns
Clean the outhouse
Homemade jam really is the best. Still waiting to see pictures of you two in bonnets. (see my comment on Rachael's blog for clarification)
Good job!!!!!
Looks yummy! Peaches and tomatoes are the easiest!
You all are so domestic...that's awesome!!!
Post a Comment