1. If you have a question, he will know the answer.
2. He has been in a Bon Jovi music video.
3. He is very athletic and good at every sport.

4. He is the best Dad. Our kids all adore him.
5. I have never heard him yell in anger.
6. He has a really nice butt.
7. You want him around in an emergency. I have seen him bandage slit wrists and perform CPR.
8. He always stops to help someone broken down on the road.
9. He has fainted twice.
10. He can get by on very little sleep.
11. He is not a complainer.
12. He has a giving spirit.
13. He has no favorite food. He is the least picky eater I have ever met.
14. He lets me control the remote.
15. Closet doors are his nemesis.
17. He is forgiving. He doesn't hold a grudge.
18. He always sees the best in people.
19. His shampoo of choice is Pert Plus.
20. He takes his job as a husband and father seriously.
21. He makes the kids Halloween costumes.
22. He once put baby formula in macaroni and cheese because we were out of milk.23. He can fix anything (our heater, water pressure, vehicles), except the aforementioned closet doors.
24. He has a hard time getting rid of paperwork.
25. He always puts out the garbage.
26. He didn't get his drivers license until he was 18.
27. He baptized his brother Chad in the Mediterranean Sea.
28. He is the oldest of 7 boys.
29. He is an eagle scout.
30. He served a mission in Argentina.
31. One of the families he taught named their son after him.
32. He is fluent in Spanish, and speaks it with an accent.
33. He deals really well with pain. His back can be hurting for months and I would not hear much about it.
34. He has lived in California, Colorado, Florida, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Washington, Nevada, Argentina, and Turkey.
35. He remembers only the good about his childhood.
36. When he was 2, he stuffed his newborn bother in a suitcase and pushed him under the bed.
37. He has climbed a number of mountains.

38. He is really, really strong.
39. He is very likeable, and makes friends easily.
40. He can sleep through most everything (even a baby crying)!
41. When I have a meeting, I often come home to the house cleaner than when I left it.
42. He is a better bathtub scrubber than I am. I think it is due to his extra strength.
43. He likes to read, but doesn't have much time for it.
44. He uses a great deal of precision when completing a task.
45. He is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to his work.
46. He is an expert in his field.
47. His golf game has gotten better the last four years. He attributes it to, "Not trying to kill the ball anymore."
49. He is always willing to help others.
50. He dislikes tattoos and body piercings.
51. He gets sucked into television shows, even shows he dislikes.
52. Football is his favorite sport to watch on T.V.
53. He team is the Seattle Seahawks.
54. He is not afraid to act silly to make me or the kids laugh.
55. He loves his kids.56. He takes really good care of his teeth.
57. His Dad was in the Air Force, so they moved around a lot, which Eric didn't mind at all.
58. He is allergic to bee stings.
59. He has recently become allergic to salmon.
60. He has big calve muscles.
61. He used to be a personal trainer.
62. He would support me in anything I wanted to do. Except getting a body piercing.
63. He is not messy at all, but he never complains about my tendency to be messy.
64. He is not a big spender. I can't remember the last time he bought something for himself that was not work related.
65. He loves Dr. Pepper (no wonder we got married).
66. He used to be allergic to eggs.
67. He can build anything. If I have a vision he can make it happen.
68. He loses track of time.
69. He is not argumentative, and is open to others opinions.
70. He is quick-witted.
71. He is very patient, at work and at home.
72. He remembers song lyrics easily.
73. He is a snacker. Especially when he is driving.
74. He loves the outdoors, and I am sure would love to spend more time doing outdoorsy things.
75. He is an optimist.
76. He is allergic to cats.
77. He handles all yard work.
78. Blue is his favorite color.
79. Since we have been married he has never called in sick to work.
80. He doesn't mind dressing up.
81. He has amazing rhyming ability and can come up with hilarious poems and songs.
82. He is not confrontational.
83. Bull riding frightens him.
84. He spend a lot of time on the phone during the day, but not talking to me.
85. He could work on his time-management skills.
86. He does not like taking baths.
87. When he makes pancakes he makes them in fun shapes.
88. He has amazing stain removing ability. I also attribute this to his strength.
89. He enjoys 80's metal music.
90. Sportcenter is his favorite T.V. show.
91. He has really great taste in women.:)
92. He has me cut his hair.
93. He really wanted to be a Physical Therapist.
94. He is a great artist and can draw anything.
95. He wraps gifts expertly.
96. He has really nice handwriting.
97. He likes to do one thing at a time. He's not much of a multi-tasker.
98. He wears contact lenses.
99. He is a great game player.
100. He is the best husband and father that has ever existed!
Whew! Can everyone tell why I love him so much. Eric you are the best! Happy Birthday!!!!
6 comments:
Sarah, I love that you did this for him! Also so your kids can see why their mom loves their dad so much! I love that Halloween Picture from last year! That costume cracked me up!
Loved #91...he does have great taste in women! You two are so cute!
Oh...and Happy Birthday Eric! We will be over around 10pm to have some brownies!
Happy Birthday Eric! I know you are a really awesome guy, beautiful tribute Sarah! You share a birthday with my brother and Matt's dad :)
Sarah, that was SO awesome to read! Makes me want to do it for Karl...his birthday is coming up so maybe I'll do just that. Happy Birthday Eric!
Happy Birthday Eric!
What a wonderful wife you have!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! All those facts made me remember being a teenager and always thinking Eric was the coolest ever!!! I always wished that I had an older brother like Eric, and I was jealous of Chad for that!!! What an amazing guy!! He was always happy and smiling and made you feel special!! Happy Birthday Eric! I love how happy your life together is(well, I get that sense from reading your blogs!! ;)
I always knew I liked your husband and now I know why! He is amazing and you two compliment each other so well.
Post a Comment