Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Great Carve

Pumpkin season is once again upon us, which of course means carving must take place. Thanks to Activity Days, we actually carved our pumpkins a whole week before Halloween. We are usually trying to fit it in the night before. Megan had to clean out hers at home, and then take it to Activity Days to finish. She doesn't mind cleaning hers out, but I can't say the same for Jackson. He stuck his hand in once, but refused to do so again. However, he has no problem wielding a knife.

The finished products. Megan's is a traditional face with freckles, while Jackson's is a spider.

3 comments:

Vegasarnolds said...

I think that is the first time I have seen a pumpkin with freckles! Love them!

Rachael said...

I have a picture of her from AD so I will send it to you and you can post it too!

Melissa B said...

Sadie always seems to have the same serious/brooding expression. I think she will be a great thinker, just a theory.

Cute pumpkins, we haven't done any yet...