Hunt for something "eggs"traspecial about your weekend.
We had a great weekend, but if I had to pick one "eggs"traspecial part it would have to be the weather. Living in Las Vegas we don't have many days that are truly perfect, but Saturday was one of them. Although I would have worn sunscreen if I thought I was going to burn, I will pay the price for such a nice weekend.
10 comments:
That's the same here for AZ. but it was 88' today & a little to warm walking around shopping outside...
Ouch! I will remember this photo as we are headed into a week of good weather- Time to break out the sunscreen!
I noticed that your back was red sitting behind you a couple rows at church! Was it from the picnic?
What a creative little post! I've got NOTHING this week!
Ouch, a sunburn in March!?
Whoops--that looks like an ouch! Sometimes the clear spring days get me too, but it's so nice to be outside this time of year.
(found you through Lelly.)
Yes, I LOVE the good weather lately! Very clever SPT!
Awesome! Love the sunshine and the spring!
What a neat way to do the picture, you look really good! How creative. I noticed your neck pealing today at Jossie's. It's weird that we have to think about sunscreen so early!
Ooow! Your neck looks hot!;)
Thanks for the sweet post on my blog... I love the pictures of your kids. They look so cute in their Easter clothes.
Post a Comment