Here they are climbing one of the trees outside. It would be quite impressive if they climbed the tree themselves, but Eric put them in it.

Sadie still does not really enjoy the outdoors. It's too bad because in another two months it will be way too hot for them to be outside.
Here is a self-portrait of my mom and I. It was a quick trip, but fun to get away.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Wow Sarah you and your mom look so much alike! I mean that in a good way, because you both look so cute in that picture.
You two are so cute! I am not looking forward to the heat in a few months...we will be cooling off in the pool though!
I was just thinking that you look a lot like your mom :-) I'm not excited about the super hot weather but I am loving how it is right now. We need another trip to the park before it gets too hot.
I love trips like that! Sometimes they're the most memorable!
Post a Comment