For this Flashback Friday I decided to go back to my Freshman year at college. My best friend Kate and I were going to a concert in Salt Lake and decided to wear major make-up, including fake eyelashes and bright red lipstick. Notice my see-through plastic purse. I was so cool:))
7 comments:
I am loving it! I love the red shoes, showing a bit of belly and looking HOT!
How fancy of you! I really think the shoes make the outfit!
Holy cow! What are you in this picture...a size negative 2??? I am with you on getting all decked out in tons of makeup and black clothes to go to concerts. Been there, done that :-) I love it!
You look no different....except I've never seen you in all black, showing belly and red lipstick! You still could pull this look off. Maybe you need to resurrect the see through plastic purse! :)
I love the clear purse! One question...Where do you put the tampons?
Very hottie-tottie! LOL I say we all plan a night where we can get all glammed up and out on the town! :o)
Yowza! You look smokin!:)
Post a Comment