Also, I wanted to post this truly horrendous picture of my laundry. For those of you that know me, you know that doing laundry and emptying the dishwasher are my two most hated jobs. I don't mind putting the laundry in and changing it, I just really despise putting it away. So yesterday this is what our office looked like. I should have taken a picture of it in a huge pile on the floor because it was awe inspiring. I would like to report that almost all of it is now put away and I am going to really try a new system in the future. However, I make no promises. It is hard to imagine but it even looked worse in person.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
9 comments:
I hate doing laundry also so I separate them into categories: Alexis, Eli, G's, pants, shirts, socks, towels. Then it doesn't make it so daunting. We taught Alexis how to fold her clothes so that takes a pile away. Eli's are so small and they are easy. We hang up all pants, sweats, and shirts, so I just grab all the empty hangers and do that...the G's are what drive me nuts. Steve has a 'packet system.' You have to lay out the top and put the bottoms on top of them and then fold them up into a neat little packet...that makes him sound OCD but it is nice to just grab it and you have your top and bottoms together. Did that make sense? But I still hate to fold them!
I could beat you hands down on this laundry pile on any given day! LOL We finally moved our laundry to the guest bed so we'd have someplace to sit on the couches upstairs here in the TV room. LOL
Oh, and Sadie is so CUTE! Can I just breathe in the pink?
I have baskets of laundry sitting in my bedroom waiting to be put away. It would make getting dressed much easier if i put it away! Jen--come breathe in the pink in my house too, it's everywhere much to my hubby's dismay..
Sadie is beautiful!!! I too am excellent at putting clothes in the washer and moving them to the dryer and then on to the couch in our bedroom, where they then sit and become wrinkled and I feel like I should wash them again so that I can get the wrinkles out. Uggh.
Oh I am so with you right now! I have two baskets full of darks in the laundry room that are clean but super wrinkled from being done for over a week. Plus, towels still in the dryer. I HATE folding laundry. Except Tyler's. For some reason I enjoy doing his. Probably because it's all so darn cute!
I don't know what everyone is complaining about! I love laundry! The separating, changing, folding, ironing....okay had to stop there because I cannot lie! I hate it with a passion! But I must just say one thing that has helped. Having specific days for laundry and concentrate only on that for those days. It makes it more manageable and gives it less time to build up. Good luck!
Okay I know it is the 10th and I am so far behind on reading and updating blogs. But LAUNDRY is why I can not keep up with all the fun stuff. It seems as though my life gets put on hold until it is done. I start on Monday and do not finish it till Friday. Then the weekend is great and fun, but OHNO Monday is the next day and I have to start all over again!! Glad Sadie is SMILIN'. So cute. I love these little moments.
She is so cute! How did you keep her from blinking when the flash went off? And Laundry??? As if! I hate it too and you are much better than I. Jason's been asking me to put away his whites for 2 weeks! Ooops.
Post a Comment