This week's SPT Challenge: Photograph something that is extra special about you. It might be a physical feature, unknown talent, or an unknown secret. This SPT is all about you.
For this SPT I decided to go with an unknown talent. When I was 6 years old I became obsessed with learning to walk on stilts. My dad built me some and I practiced every day in our garage until I could do it. My dad made me many pairs as I got older and luckily I still have them. This was a pretty cool talent to have at 7 or 8, but now not so much. I would like to say that I haven't been on them since I have had kids, but apparently I still have it.
13 comments:
This is what I LOVE about doing the SPT...how long have I known you and never knew this about you. I love it!
I have to know who took this picture...
That is too funny!
I was also wondering who took the picture! I'm still trying to decide what to do for my SPT.
I made Eric take the picture before he left for work. I couldn't figure out a way to take it myself. I didn't think I could set the timer and get on the stilts in time.
That's awesome! I would be the coolest mom ever if I could do that!
That is one awesome talent, and one that not everyone can say they have!
Quite impressive! I had no idea you had circus potential! :)
BTW--the fishing derby is sponsored by the city of NLV, you have to call the first part of Feb. to register for it.
This is so cool- I am sure a lot of your friends will have had no idea.
LOL. That is way to kewl. You really should keep up the practice, you would be the hit with all the kids.
That is cool that you know how to do that. It is fun to find out new things about people and get to know them better.
love, love, love it. I'm curious how long you would have kept this light under your bushel if it had not been for SPT!
Impressive! I'm sure it is just as hard to do as it looks!
that is extra special for sure!! very nice.
Who knew? I would have never pegged you for that!:)
Post a Comment