Here are the kids just before church today.We had a lot of fun this weekend. First up was our Ward Easter Egg Hunt. There were about 1,000 eggs on the grass so all of the kids that were there got quite a few. Jackson picked them up pretty quickly, but true to his personality he gave most of them away just as fast. The kids had so much fun. There were not only a lot of Easter Eggs, but games as well. Megan was always careful to have Jackson on her team and they both did really well.
Us Mom's had fun too. We got to do a lot of socializing while we let the kids run free. It was almost 80 degrees, and a truly beautiful day.
Later that day we colored our Easter Eggs. When I brought home a glitter egg kit, Eric told me he can tell he is getting old because his first thought was what a mess the glitter was going to make. I agree. But it was fun, and they turned out really well.
6 comments:
As soon as I read the word Glitter I thought, "What a mess that would be". Funny! You are too brave...we just stuck to the straight color. Alexis sais, "Mom, did you know there is a magic crayon that if you color on the egg the color doesn't stick to it?" Had no idea! :)
It's true, there is a magic crayon, actually it is just an ordinary crayon. If you use a white one to draw on the egg, then dye it, the design will "appear"
I like the picture of all three kids, they look so cute in their Easter clothes!
Cute! Wasn't this a super fun weekend? It was so nice at the park and having everyone over for dinner tonight was so great! I love that I have such great friends!
I was totally being sarcastic about not knowing about the crayon. Guess it didn't come across like that!
Looks like you all had a fun Easter! I am jealous it was so warm there. We look forward to seeing you guys again. Hopefully this summer. We are excited Kate has a little girl cousin her age! Can't wait to meet Sadie.
Post a Comment