Friday, March 28, 2008

Flashback Friday

This is a picture of me in Kindergarten. It is my "Student of the Month" picture. I chose it today because I am wearing overalls in this picture. Megan and I had an argument this morning about overalls. She has this cute overall dress that I wanted her to wear today, but she started crying and said that overalls are the "most hideous pieces of clothing she has ever seen" (her words). It turns out she remembers watching What Not To Wear and they happened to say this on the show. Her clothing choices are getting more and more limited. The other day she refused to wear anymore dresses to school. Her new school is considering school uniforms next year, I think I am going to vote yes to that.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

How cute is that picture!
I LOVE overalls and Alexis didn't love to wear them either. That is funny that she picked that up on What Not To Wear!
I am ALL for uniforms. It is soooo easy in the morning and I don't have to shop for her as much!

Yvonne S. said...

Hi Sarah!!

It is Yvonne. How are you? Your kids are so big and so dang cute! Congratulations on your 3rd, that is so exciting! I am expecting my third as well in July! I never thought I would have my third this early after my 2nd, but here I am. Yikes! Anyways, I found your blog through Krista and Chad's blog. I am actually in Las Vegas right now, I will be here for another week. You will have to send me your phone number so I can call you guys. so good to see you guys are doing great!!!

Jossie said...

That is such a cute picture! I can totally see Jackson in it. I have to admit that I'm not a fan of overalls either. Karl will not let Tyler wear them unless we are camping and they are cool camping overalls :-) But, I remember wearing them. When I did it was the style to only have one side hooked and the other hanging down. Yeah, totally 90's, I know :-)

Melody said...

I feel your pain sister. I have one just like that and she's pulled the "what not wear" crap on me too! I'm like, What??? Where the heck did you come from kid? Just let me make you cute and zip it already! Sheesh

Melody said...

btw- I love your pic! It's adorable!!!!

Autumn said...

I agree I see both Jackson and Megan in that picture. Very cute. I love that comment!! Aren't second graders so funny!! CJ comes up with some goodies sometimes.