Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Festivities

I will probably have to do multiple posts about Easter, since it is still a few days away and my kids have already had numerous Easter activities, with quite a few to go. I am definitely not complaining, I am just happy they have so many fun things to do. Since it is Spring Break this week, last week Jackson's Pre-School had their Easter Party. They colored eggs and had a picnic. We are so fortunate that we have such a great Pre-School for him to go to. Megan went to the same one and had the same teacher, Miss Jackie, whom all of the kids adore.

Here is a picture of Jackson coloring his eggs. We ended up with all broken eggs, because he liked to drop them into the cup, instead of gently putting them in there.
Here he is all finished. He was waiting very patiently while I took his picture. He really wanted to jump up and wash his hands.

Today Jackson went to and Easter party. Here they are doing an Easter craft. They decorated flower pots and planted flowers.

They also had an egg hunt. Jackson is not that competitive, so it involved a lot of me telling him to hurry and get more eggs. He would have probably been happy finding one or two.

Here is a picture of all of the kids at the party. A couple of kids Megan's age were at the party, but she had a play date today instead.

Lastly, I had to add a picture of Miss Sadie. She was such a good girl at the party. Really, she is such a good girl all of the time. Just growing up so fast.

6 comments:

Melissa B said...

I love this time of year! Easter and Spring activities are so much fun! Looks like Jackson had a good time! Sadie is darling, I love her Springy outfit!

Rachael said...

That Sadie makes me crave a little girl baby! She is the cutest thing!

Jossie said...

Cute! It looks like it was such a nice day outside :-)

Melody said...

How fun! I love that he kept dropping them in the cup! Such a boy thing to do! Does he go to Miss Aubrey's preschool?

btw- Sadie is so cute!!!

TIA EVANS said...

Look like fun. This is such a great time of year with the wonderful weather and Easter. What preschool does Jackson go to? Sadie is so cute.

Sarah said...

Jackson goes the Silver Mesa Kiddie Kollege. Megan and Jackson have both loved it. They have really wonderful teachers.