Saturday, April 5, 2014

All About Sadie

Big time picture catch up post. About Sadie. Some Instagramed some not. If you don't have Instagram get it now.
1. No explanation necessary:



2. Keep calm and leprechaun:



3. If you looked up tough in the dictionary:




4. Me and the chicklet:



For the record I tried to get rid of the red eye but for some unknown reason the computer would not let me edit it out.

5. Written on Instagram: "At lunch Sade entertained me with stories of Kindergarten drama (mostly concerning difficult assignments and kids using "inappropriate potty words." There was lots of brow furrowing and hand talking, with breaks in between to do a little first loose tooth wiggling."



6. Taken looking out of our sun roof on a beautiful February day:



7. Also taken looking out of our sun roof:



Prepare yourself because I am now going to state an opinion that may offend.

Ready?

 I think that people need to stop posting pictures of their feet! On blogs, Instagram, Facebook, wherever. Most people have ugly feet and I just don't want to have to see them in picture form. Sadie still has cute feet so I am making an exception for her.

Whew...I feel better.

8. Sadie said: "Just getting my teenager on."



9. One day at lunch Eric and I were regaling Sade with stories about our childhoods, particularly about unrequited love on various Valentines days when she remarked, "Man. I'm sorry but your childhoods were depressing."



10. Sade was really excited about the Superbowl this year and made this to countdown the days:



She's a devoted fan. Except she used mostly the color orange. Hmmm.

11. As I have mentioned before Tucker loves to sit on Sadie's lap in the car, even when she is asleep:



12. And FINALLY....A snapshot of Sade on our bike ride last weekend across the new bridge that goes over the freeway. It's kind of freaky and in a bad part of town, but if you can get over those two obstacles it's totally cool:



I'm so relieved. Not only because I finally stated my opinion about ugly feet, but also because not having blogged these pictures has been haunting my dreams.

3 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Sadie is cute non-stop entertainment! How do you get anything done?

Rachael said...

Are you talking about the feet in the sand or on a beach thing? That's funny that you don't like pictures of feet. Sadie is the cutest little 6 year old I know! Adorable!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

I whole heartedly agree about the feet. Gross! I feel so bad for the little people dealing with my feet when I get a pedicure I give very generous tips. Baby and kid feet are one thing but grown, smelly, hairy adult feet are quite another! Sadie is hilarious!!