Thursday, April 17, 2014

12 X 12 - April 2014

Early Saturday morning Eric dropped Megan off at the fundraiser garage sale the young women were holding to earn money for camp. Apparently (I was sleeping) there was tons of stuff donated.
 
 
As mentioned, I was sleeping, but was soon woken up by the sound of bouncing balls. The day before we had had a new concrete slab poured outside (post forthcoming) for the basketball hoop, so Sade and Jackson were out there early trying it out.
 
 
Tucker also enjoys it.
 
 
He has made this hopper bouncy ball his own. He grabs it by the handle, growls at it, and runs around swaying it back and forth.
 
After Megan arrived home we had lunch:
 
 
And then headed out to the condo Eric's parents had been staying at the previous week (post also forthcoming). They left Friday night, but had the condo until Sunday, so we went to do a little swimming.
 
There are 3 things that Sadie ALWAYS (like Every.Single.Time) points out when we are driving downtown.
 
 #1: The Stratosphere Rides
 
#2: The Ferris Wheel
 
#3 THE HOTEL (the one that is actually named THE HOTEL. She finds it funny).
 
Here she is pointing out one of the three:
 
 
Swimming:
 
 
I spent about 40% of the time in the water, and 60% of the time in the lounge chair:
 
 
 
 
 
Watching some T.V. in the condo before we headed back home:
 
 
After dropping the kids off and getting ready, Eric and I headed out to do a little clothes shopping. Eric started a new job this past Monday (!!!) and had to get a new office wardrobe.
 
Shadows at the mall:
 
 
Macayo's for dinner:
 
 
After arriving home and putting the kids to bed, we watched a bit of T.V. I give Eric a hard time about being obsessed with Clash Of Clans, but I must confess that I am now obsessed with Flappy Bird. So while watching T.V. I now play it. My high score Saturday night:
 
 
My high score as of today is 73. It's so hard!
 
(I posted more than 12 pictures this month because I didn't want to cut any of the swimming ones). 

3 comments:

Vegasarnolds said...

Love that you have been swimming already! Seems too cold to me! Carson is completely jealous of your new "pad"!

Rachael said...

Is that The Cancun resort? I played Flappy Bird once...I don't think I made it through 1 level!
Oliver CONSTANTLY talks about the Stratosphere...he can tell you the names of all of the rides and what they do...obsessed???
That concrete slab looks great!!!!

Kellie DeMille said...

I love the new concrete! I am always dreaming of getting stairs added to the front of our yard instead of all the stupid rock. I'll have to get the particulars from you on the concrete. I am so excited for Eric's new job! I hope it works out well. What a change to be in an office. Oh Macayos...so yummy :)I have never played flappy bird, Jason got me hooked on this dang game called 2048. I always sit on the couch and play it while Jason watches his countless reality shows. I think we are on Survivor season 99!