1. Jackson. In the car.
2. Play-doh playing:
3. As I wrote on Instagram: "This is happening to the back of my hair right now and I am powerless to stop it. I'm going to pass out now (right after I hit the share button). #sick #flu
It was taken in the midst of a severe flu I had. It was awful! But only lasted 12 hours. And then the next month I got the same flu again! Strange.
4. Eric and I went with some friends to play Bingo, and let me just tell you it is ridiculously hard. I have no idea how anyone can keep up with pace of how fast they call out the numbers and letters. It's not for the faint of heart.
5. The other day as I was leaving to pick up the kids from school I opened the door and found this horrifying creature attached to it:
I have seen plenty of lizards out in the wilderness and none have exacted anything more than a cursory glance from me, but seeing one ON MY DOOR caused me an extreme amount of anxiety. Sade and I were both paralyzed with fear, convinced that it would jump onto us as we left the house (it didn't). I have the heebie-jeebies just thinking about it now.
4 comments:
I'm sorry you were sick. Having the flu is awful! And I hate lizards. I would not have been able to walk out that door.
I want to go play BINGO!!! You should see the size of some of the lizards I see on our back wall! They are crazy HUGE!!!
The back of your head/hair is crazy!
That looks like our former pet, Stripey the gecko!
The lizard made me laugh. Growing up in Vegas that was our summer fun. Going in the desert behind our house and catching lizards. Poor guy, I wonder how long he was stuck like that. Bingo is super fun but super stressful. I like to play with the computers and cards. I feel like I am always going to miss something on the cards but I know the computer is keeping up with it's cards. It's a little more money but every time I gamble I just know I am going to win. It is a shock when I don't :) I am so sorry you had the flu! So awful! I am glad it was quick but 2 months in a row is terrible. That Jackson is a cutie!
Post a Comment