Monday, November 11, 2013

Craig Ranch Park

I was somewhat skeptical about the Craig Ranch Park until we went and found out it is AWESOME! And so close by.
Pics from our first visit:



It's fun for the whole family.





I really love to swing, but they need to make those seats bigger. It is just plain uncomfortable.



Sade has been practicing every day at recess and now is an expert at the monkey bars:



I'm pretty sure these are for decoration and not for climbing on, but that didn't stop Eric, Megan and Jackson:



Everything about the park is great. But the slides are more than great. They are so much fun:








A slide video montage:


The park is huge and we were there for 3 1/2 hours! We were fortunate and went on a day when most other kids were in school so it wasn't busy. I really loved it.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

We went the other day when school was out and it was packed. Tyson felt sick so we went to pack up when he promptly threw up all over my car. I will have to go back when it is not busy and kids are healthy to make better memories of the place :)
Love the slide montage!!

Rachael said...

I still haven't gone and Eli keeps begging me to go...maybe I will go tomorrow on my Common Core protest day!

The Hardy's said...

The park looks amazing! I can't believe we still haven't been there.