Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trunk-Or-Treat

Our Trunk - or - Treat was held the Tuesday before Halloween which I am a fan of. I enjoy having Halloween night reserved strictly for Trick - or- Treating.

Jackson and Megan spent lots of time with their friends:



While Sade spent lots of time with me:



After visiting all of the cars, she was also our official candy distributor. A job she loved:



Eric was late getting there, but managed to make an entrance:




Trunk - or - Treats are not quite like the good old days anymore when everyone participated, but it's still a good time.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I love your costumes! You guys are so fun :)

Rachael said...

Our wards was the night of Halloween which I am NOT a fan of!!! I also had to help out with the planning of it and the chili cook off so by the time we got home I was so exhausted I sent Eli and Oliver off with Amy to go around the neighborhood! I was DONE!

The Hardy's said...

We always manage to be late and then we can't find a parking spot. All your costumes look awesome!