I know I say it every year, but I find Halloween to be one of the most heart-warming of holidays. I just love all of the people who buy candy, decorate their homes, and make it so fun for all of the kids who are trick - or -treating.
My neighborhood is not so heart-warming, so once again we traveled to another neighborhood for the evening. Jackson and Sade were my only trick - or - treaters this year. Megan deemed herself too old. Sigh.....



But she was willing to take Sade up to houses that she was nervous about:


Look at all of these kids. I just love it:

Sade flat-out refused to visit this particular house:

Glow-necklace juggling:


Lovely Halloween evening.
But she was willing to take Sade up to houses that she was nervous about:
Look at all of these kids. I just love it:
Sade flat-out refused to visit this particular house:
Glow-necklace juggling:
Lovely Halloween evening.
1 comment:
That mummy house was freaky with the strobe lighting! There were so many people who decorated this year. Such a fun night!
Post a Comment