Tuesday, November 12, 2013

An Afternoon With Sadie

Oh man, I love this girl. And I love that I get to spend every afternoon with her after Kinder.
Just a few pics of one typical afternoon.

She is always STARVING after Kinder, so we start with lunch. If we have tomatoes, that is what she has:



She is also a green smoothie fan:



She is always up for a game. Go Fish this time:






Our afternoons always include a little cleaning. And she is always my helper (sometimes unwillingly, but not usually):



Once she earns her keep, I allow a little (or a lot) of computer or T.V. watching:



She's a first rate gal.

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Such a cutie :)

chercard said...

my children will not touch a green smoothie to save their lives...super impressed she will!

Rachael said...

She is a great girl! Tomatoes and a green smoothie for lunch!! AWESOME!!

The Hardy's said...

I can't believe she loves tomatoes that much! It's awesome.