Miscellaneous picture post about Sadie cake.
1. I do attest that a warm laundry couch covering is one of the best feelings in the world:


Right?
2. Speaking of laundry, Sade is always my best helper and folds all pants and towels:


3. My two little puppies:


4. The other day she was pushing her shopping cart full of Goldfish crackers around and asking everyone if they wanted a "free example." Otherwise known as a free sample.


By the way, that shopping cart just may represent the best $8 I ever spent. She loves it!
5. Finally, a couple of pics of her and I:


After taking these pictures I asked her how she got so cute? She responded in all seriousness, "I don't know. Just born that way."
Right?
2. Speaking of laundry, Sade is always my best helper and folds all pants and towels:
3. My two little puppies:
4. The other day she was pushing her shopping cart full of Goldfish crackers around and asking everyone if they wanted a "free example." Otherwise known as a free sample.
By the way, that shopping cart just may represent the best $8 I ever spent. She loves it!
5. Finally, a couple of pics of her and I:
After taking these pictures I asked her how she got so cute? She responded in all seriousness, "I don't know. Just born that way."
4 comments:
Shopping carts are such an attraction to kids! When we go to someones house to play its the first toy Oliver wants to play with!
Warm laundry is the best. I love a warm towel just out of the dryer too!
Sadie is seriously the cutest 5 year old I know! Adorable!
"Free examples" are the best!! That gave me a chuckle!
Carts and strollers, our house is full of them. I love free examples! That Sadie is the funniest girl!
Sadie is the cutest!
Post a Comment