Monday, January 7, 2013

Sadie's 5th Birthday Celebration

I lobbied real hard for Sade to have a birthday party this year, but she was totally not into the idea. She informed me that she would much rather go to Circus Circus, so I caved.


Before going, she opened her presents:



Megan gave her this Birthday Princess crown:



She also received a pillow pet, dream light, aqua doodle, money, princess items (make-up, dolls), clothing and games:



After present opening Sade chose to eat at Cici's pizza (gag):



And then we headed to the Adventuredome! Upon arriving I made the mistake of riding two spinning rides in a row and fantasized about throwing up for at least an hour afterward. I'm sure Cici's didn't help things.

Ride riding:






Sade's favorite ride: The Frog Hopper. She rode it 8 times in a row:



Annoyed with me for taking her picture:



After the water ride:



After a few hours we left to attend Eric's Friday night soccer game and then headed home for doughnuts (Sadie's request instead of cake):




Sade was a little extra bossy on her 5th birthday, and Eric and I do believe was a bit drunk with power.

We love that girl.

Happy 5th Birthday Sadie!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

First off Cici's does NOT deserve a gag next to it! I LOVE CICI's! Love the deep dish pepperoni with white sauce and the cinnamon rolls! And now they have garlic knots! What's not to love! And the kids go and play and leave you alone to gorge in peace!!!!
Enough about that...
Sadie is adorable! I haven't been to the Adventure Dome in about 8 years! I need to go again...I bet Eli would like it!
Happy Birthday!!!!

chercard said...

Looks fun! I don't do spinning rides anymore, I'm too old I've decided :)

Kellie DeMille said...

I'm sorry Rachael but I give CiCi's a double gag :) Disgusting! You pay for what you get and that is definitely $5 food. I love the drunk with power comment, I think she totally was! My kids are obsessed with those dang dream lights but they have pillow pets and I told them it would make the pillow pets sad if we got dream lights too. They totally bought it. Thank you very much Toy Story!