Thursday, February 23, 2012

Springs Preserve...Again

Quite a few months ago I purchased a year pass for super cheap to Springs Preserve, but had yet to redeem it! You may remember I did attempt to redeem it one time, but they were closed for a special event. Luckily we were successful this time. FYI: If any of you also bought the year pass, I think you only have like 15 or 20 more days to redeem it before it expires! Right now they have a space exhibit that is pretty nifty. Sade refusing a picture:




Feeling a meteorite. They also have a moon rock you can touch:



Walking on the moon:



The whole fam damily in infrared light:




We also rode this ride, which I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND, if you are in any way prone to motion sickness. The kids and I were stumbling after getting off of it:




Jackson and Sadie chillin' in an astronauts bunk:



We watched the flash flood exhibit (again), toured the gardens (again), played outside (again), and saw how far we could jump (again).





Jackson jumped the farthest out of all of us. Including Eric.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That place bores me BUT....the space exhibit looks cool! I may have to take the kids back...I did get the season pass but need to go one more time to make my money's worth!