Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentines Festivities

Whoops.....Way behind on blogging, once again!

Sadie working on her Valentine's for both of her pre-school classes:



She had an ice cream party at Kiddie Kollege (no pics), plus a party at her "friend" pre-school. It was a jam packed good time. She played BINGO and won a prize. Doesn't she look thrilled?



Decorated a Valentines' bag:



Made chocolates:



Decorated sugar cookies:



Made a Valentines magnet (no pic), and exchanged Valentines:



Jackson also had a Valentine's party. He came home telling me he needed to bring a decorated box to school the next day to hold all of his cards. I had to run an errand and told him I would help him when I got home, only to find that when I arrived home about 45 minutes later, he had done it himself:



Fabulous!

I have no pictures of Valentines Day :(. I wasn't extremely festive, however, I did manage to decorate the kids rooms and Eric's truck with love-note hearts, purchased and gave gifts, made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, and went out to dinner with Eric. Good enough!

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

What a crafty kid that Jackson is! Thanks for the pictures from the preschool party, we were so sad to miss it. I really need to step Valentines Day up, I didn't write one love note! Next year...

Rachael said...

Sadie is a mini Sarah!
Good job for going out on a date! It is tough to do that on a Tuesday night with kid activities! (and being on a "diet"...is it really worth it to go eat at a restaurant and order a grilled chicken breast??)