Monday, February 27, 2012

Sadie Said

A couple of conversations.

We were somewhat teasing Jackson about girls in his class. I asked him if he liked a certain girl. Sadie piped up: "Oh yeah. She's totally hot."


I swear I do not teach her these things. I'm blaming it on Megan and Jackson. As for where Megan and Jackson learned it, I will blame T.V.
(Although I will admit she has heard the, "I'm Sexy And I Know It", song in my presence. It is so darn catchy!")

Sadie: "Dad do you have a golden tooth? Open up your mouth."

Eric opens his mouth.

Sadie: "Oh good. You do. That means you can talk on the phone in the car."


Jackson: "Sadie do you want to play poker when we get home?"

Sadie: "Sure! I'm totally in."

Again, not my doing. Reference the aformetnioned older siblings, and T.V.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Don't you love raising kids in Vegas? You know kids in Idaho don't even know how to play poker :) That Sadie is a is a hoot!

Autumn said...

I love the gold tooth thing. I wish I had a gold tooth instead of a blue tooth!!

Rachael said...

Hilarious about the gold tooth!!! Life must be so confusing for these little ones!