Monday, February 20, 2012

Everyday Life - Dish Pan Hands

Not only does Sade excel at ironing, she is also an expert dish rinser. She LOVES it. Every day she says to me in a panicked voice, "Don't do the dishes without me!" Often this means I have to wait to do the dishes until she is done with pre-school or after her nap. But of course I wait, because who am I to get in the way of joy?






Although her joy may be short lived. I am off to buy a dishwasher! Today. Hopefully. I am often too indecisive for my own good.

2 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I would love to have Sadie come over and "play" anytime. The blinds need dusting, the floors need sweeping, and of course the ironing and the dishes always need attention! Sadly my children have never gone through a cleaning is fun phase. I am very jealous! Good luck with the new washing machine purchase, it is always nerve wracking for me to buy a large appliance, it's quite a commitment :)

Rachael said...

Post pictures of your new purchase! I love getting a new appliance!