Friday, January 20, 2012

Jackson & Sadie Said

1. Jackson found an old XBOX in the garage. He was thrilled and couldn't wait to set it up. I told him he would have to wait until his Dad got home to hook it up, and he responded,

 "No I don't. I'm a technological genius!"

And apparently he is. He had it hooked up in under 5 minutes.


2. On our most recent bike ride this past week, baby Sade fell asleep. Two minutes before I took this picture she told me, "Mom I'm not tired at all. I'm just sitting like this because I'm cold."


Have I ever mentioned how much harder it is to bike ride pulling this bike carrier? It is ALMOST difficult enough that I won't go out at all. ALMOST.

3 comments:

Erin Camp said...

Jackson and Matthew sound all too much alike. They are a very potent, but adorable, combination :) And I admire you for pulling the carrier. If Kevin can't ride with us so he can do it, I don't go.

Rachael said...

That's why I bought the other kind of kid carrier because I don't think I could do it :)

Kellie DeMille said...

Dang, I was just talking Jason into buying a kid carrier. I thought they looked so fun. I could use a technical genius in my house, the guys are constantly messing their cable boxes up by pushing the remote buttons all at the same time. It takes me 1/2 an hour figure out what the heck they did!