Friday, January 6, 2012

Five For Friday - Miscellaneous Picture Edition

Miscellaneous pics from this past week:

1. Sade has been sick. Cold, cough. Eric snapped these pictures of her on the couch. Cuddled up in her robe, surrounded by tissues, while eating fun dip (her new candy of choice). I find it funny.




2. For some reason Jackson had the brilliant idea to stamp his forehead. Miraculously it came off.



3. Jacksey also lost his two front teeth this past 2 weeks! I love when they lose these teeth. To me it is beyond cute.




4. Lucky little Sade took cupcakes to pre-school this week for her birthday. Poor Meg and Jackson have not been able to do this because they were both summer babies. But nice for me because it has meant less baking!



An extra couple of pics of my little chef:




5. And lastly, Sade called me into the living room yesterday to show me that her barbies were all doing push-ups. She thought it was pretty cool:




And so do I.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Man those Barbies are rocking it! Push ups without the feet touching! I definitely won't be sharing this with Nick...He will make us try it!
I am glad to see she is feeling better!
I don't enjoy the teeth losing phase! They get their big teeth and look so different (sometimes awkward). Although Jackson is so dang good looking I'm sure he will look great!